26 January 2017

Home Sweet Home


I made this when I was 25 years old.  My son was three.  Lord, how much more simple life was back then.  However, I do still believe that sentiment, Home Sweet Home.   The beauty of now is they are older, wiser and we more children that have their own children.  Our home is still the same "Home Sweet Home".   I share it with a great man, husband, father, Papa, Brother, Uncle and friend.  My best friend.  We love ALL our children very much.  We don't always agree with them and they don't always agree with us but we love them deeply.  We love our family and more than anything it the world, having them come to our home and having fun is a treasure.  Just like my memories as a child.  I remember we always went to my Grandparents home to have meals, etc. out of respect for them and they were the Patriarch of our Family.  We still believe that way.  Family is a gift from God.  It feels good to go home to SC and walk thru the home of my Grandparents and cherish all those memories. 

My husband always says about our grandchildren....we are in the business of making Memories.



1 comment:

  1. Very nice work. I think we moved to MD in 85, but it was around the time we were neighbors. : ) That was a long time ago!!

    ReplyDelete