04 October 2016

Soup Does a Body Good....

In our home when colds hit....I make a homemade chicken soup.  There is just something about that soup that makes you feel so much better.  Here is the recipe I used but as always, I make it my own!
Hope you are feeling well enough to try it for yourself or make it anytime!

Happy Cooking, Pamie G.

Recipe I began with...

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/13206/grandmas-chicken-noodle-soup/?internalSource=rr_recipe_a&referringId=26460&referringContentType=recipe&clickId=cardslot%201

Changes I made or the order I cooked:

I boiled a whole chicken in water with salt, pepper, poultry seasoning and oregano. When whole chicken was cooked, I took out, cooled and picked apart, threw chicken back in. During the cooling process, I added carrots, a little hotter spice and celery. Cooked until chicken was cooled, added chicken and then egg noodles for about ten minutes. Done!


2 comments: