12 July 2016

It's that time again...

Time to start thinking about Fall Planting in Texas Zone 3

Tomatoes July 25
Pumpkins August 1

Pull out Determinate Tomato Plants and cut back Indeterminate ones, Till bed and get ready!
Today was my last day for Summer harvest with 10 pounds of tomatoes, 2 lbs of onions, and about 2 lbs of peppers.  Next up Figs this Fall from my massive Fig Tree by the Deck.  I can stand on the deck and pick them!  I can hardly wait to try and make Fig Newtons.
Garden for your Family, you know what is going into your Veggies and Fruits!
Happy Gardening, Pamie G.

God Bless!!



2 comments:

  1. Your ready for the next planting and I'm still waiting for my garden to start producing. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed you still have chilly mornings....we are so opposite weather wise! Miss you! Pam

      Delete