17 July 2016

Saying goodbye....

Saturday morning I said goodbye to this year's garden except for my Indeterminate Tomato Plants and my Jalapeno Plants.  Today after morning devotional, I will till the garden beds and ready them for pumpkin seeds and Fall Tomatoes!

I picked clean all the tomatoes and got to work in the kitchen making some powerful hot salsa for our annual trip to the beach this Fall.  I am glad C/S like hot salsa! 

It's funny I long for the summer and when the dog days of summer start to affect your body, we long for the beautiful Fall and rain.  This is why I am so amazed at being a Christian.  God provides such wonders for our earth and we continue to abuse it.  Lord, help me to keep my life clean, including my thoughts and words!

I have a very busy week coming up with work and play with the grands!  I hope your week is awesome.  God Bless! Pamie G.



No comments:

Post a Comment