20 July 2016

Grandchildren

Summer is almost over for my Grandchildren.  One will be moving on to college, two will be in Band Camp so only one more week left for them and then there is our youngest granddaughter, "A" who has been a brave butterfly, battling Leukemia with all her might!  Papa and I are so very proud of them and they are bright and shining stars!

Yesterday we had a ball with their Mom and I taking them to the base Bowling Alley.  I love to hear their laughter.  It is amazing the way the four of them interact.  Well done C/S!

I hope you got to spend time with your Grands this summer.....they are our future and I love the way our future is looking with them at the helm....just not sure about the rest of the world, prayers!

God Bless you and keep you safe!


Making memories.....is what life is all about!  God Bless you and keep you safe!  Pamie G.


No comments:

Post a Comment