15 June 2016

Lane ....RIP Praying for the family

Dear God,
I pray to you here on my blog tonight about this little boy Lane.  I know you have a plan for him and I know that you don't control what happened to him.  I asked that you wrap your loving arms around this family....our hearts are hurting for them and we don't even know them.  I also ask that you watch over them and keep the harsh words of the public away from them.  It is at this time that they need comfort, not what they should or should not have done.  I know that Peace will be difficult but I ask that you give them Peace and comfort like no other.....

I ask that you watch over all those family members in such sorry over the horrific shootings in Orlando and that you grant them the same peace and comfort. 

Oh Lord I pray....Amen






No comments:

Post a Comment