06 May 2016

Peach Cobbler for my neighbors....

I have the best neighbors who have been here for us thru out Don's recovery.  I thanked them all yesterday by picking peaches in my backyard and made each of them this recipe for Peach Cobbler:

6 peaches peeled, sliced, sprinkled with lemon juice
melt 3/4 stick of butter in small pan in oven 350 degrees until melted
mix 1 cup of flour, 1 cup of sugar, 1 tablespoon of baking powder, 1 cup of milk and a teaspoon of Pampered Chef's Cinnamon Blend spice.
place peaches in pan, pour mix over peaches and do not stir, sprinkle with PC Cinnamon Blend and bake on 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until golden brown.

I purchased 6 (2 each package) cake pans at the $ store for $1 each so my neighbors did not have to return the dishes.  It was enjoyed by all but most of all they are appreciated by my family.

Happy Sharing....God Bless!  Pamie G.






2 comments:

  1. Yummy, that certainly looks good. Great idea using those pans.
    I love cobblers. I'll be making a rhubarb one soon with rhubarb out of my garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you lived closer, I would bring one over to you and Ken! Love you, Pam

    ReplyDelete