08 May 2016

Mother's Day 2016

I love that Mother's Day (and Father's Day too) to our kids does not come just once a year.   We are always put first and foremost and we are always taken care of whenever needed and they are always there for us in their own way even with their families.  I love you all so very much!  Thank you for being great kids and great parents!

My Mother was a kind and gentle soul and the one thing she always taught us (six of us) was that we don't need patting on our backs or reassuring constantly that we are doing well.  Sure we were always told we were but we were always confident in that we were fabulous kids without constant reassurance.  I am so glad that we were raised that way in the short time our sweet Mama was alive.   I love that our Mother left behind six strong children that can stand on our own.  We miss you sweet precious Mama.  I know that you are our guardian angel!


Our sons have brilliant minds and I am always enamored at the knowledge they have and how successful they are in their lives!  Our youngest decided to fund an awesome project for Mother's Day for me.  They have utilized this company before and it is amazing.  If funded (looks like it will be), I will be receiving a second production in May 2017 of this product.  See for yourself how amazing and the possibilities are endless!!  Thank you son.....you are so bright and you should be among these entrepreneurs!!    I love that you know me well enough to know this is something that I would love to have!!  I can hardly wait!!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1094489804/formbox-a-desktop-vacuum-former-that-makes-beautif?ref=email


Happy Mother's Day to all those Men and Women out there...I promise someone always notices!

God Bless, Pamie G.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you Pam. : )
    I bit sad for me as Debbi still wants nothing to do with us.
    But David called to wish me a happy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the same problem here too. My friend's pastor says that we are not alone in this as it happens a lot in families. He says it is exactly why he has the same sermon twice a year for both sides....He says it is entitled "Get over it".

    ReplyDelete