24 May 2016

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband!

Hubby woke up singing Beatles' song "When I'm 64"....what a happy, awesome and fabulous husband, Father, Brother, Papa and everything he is to everyone.  Our DIL posted the you tube and said she has been singing it all day....so cute!  Love that girl!  This man is amazing and the love of my life!  We love having you as the head of our precious family.  God is so good!!  I made his favorite Vietnamese Noodle Bowl dish with pork and shrimp wontons.  We are so lucky to have him getting better each day from his accident and we have The Center For The Intrepid to thank for that.  We will celebrate with the kids and grands this weekend with a cookout and cake and ice cream.  Happy Birthday Sweetheart!  I love you!






1 comment:

  1. A late happy birthday to Don.
    That cake - WOW.

    ReplyDelete